Thursday, March 01, 2012

Pages with Papertrey -- Challenge #7

Good morning!

Today, I'm posting this month's Pages with Papertrey Challenge, which is to use a PTI sentiment stamp on your layout. You can stamp the whole sentiment or just part of it. You can use it as a title, subtitle or an extra little embellishment, like I did here on my layout:

I used PTI cardstock (Fine linen) & stamps (Love Lives Here: Holidays). I also used My Mind's eye (cream floral & teal woodgrain) patterned paper and decorative brads, Crate Paper patterned paper (orange) and October Afternoon letter stickers.

Here's a close up of my journaling:


And a close up of my PTI sentiment stamp: I selectively inked the "Homespun" from the "Homespun Hugs" stamp:


If you play along with this month's Pages With Papertrey Challenge, I'd love to see it! Please post a link either in this thread or in my comments.

Thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Deb said...

Love this month's challenge! Your lo is fabulous! I can't wait to play. I still plan on doing last mont's sketch. You are so creative, Leigh!

Margaret M said...

Hey Leigh! Your layouts are so inspiring! Stop by my blog, I have something for you!

Leah said...

Lovely as usual :) Fun challenge, got to get some pics printed to play along. Jonah looks so happy bundled up in his quilt!

Mayol said...

Great layout, Leigh! Love the colors. Thanks for another challenge! Was about to post a layout and then i saw your challenge and fits what i've made :)

Elena said...

He looks so happy and cozy, wrapped in the quilt! Love the lo!

Joyce said...

What a cozy quilt. Looks like Jonah loves it.

Brianna B said...

Love your quilt! I need to get back into participating! Was fun the 1-2x I did it! When I feel organized...ha!

Stephanie said...

Every time I visit your blog to catch up on your latest creations, it always makes me smile - you never fail to impress me! Have a great weekend :) xxx

Lindsey said...

Wonderful as usual. Thanks for a new challenge. I'm loving these. Here's my page http://occassionalcrafting.blogspot.com/2012/03/pages-with-papertrey-7.html