Sunday, August 07, 2011

A set of thank you cards

Today I want to share part of a set of thank you cards that I made for a friend.

I was inspired by this idea by Betsy Veldman to attach strips of patterned paper to a sheet of 8.5x11 cardstock and then cut it apart to make four cards. I also used this week's Make it Monday at Papertrey Ink: Decreasing Apertures for all of them.

Here is the first card:


Again, I used Papertrey Ink cardstock (stamper's select white, soft stone), stamps (Leaf Prints & Happy Trails (sentiment)) and dies (Mat Stack & Leaf Prints).
The patterned paper for all of cards are strips of Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye, Bo Bunny & Stampin' Up! that were in my scrap accordion folder and the buttons are from my stash.

3 comments:

Joyce said...

Leigh--you continue to amaze me with your creativity--AND--your productivity. 4 cards and 4 posts, and I am just getting started for the day! All four of these cards are absolutely gorgeous. I like how they are all different, but they are clearly part of a set. Great job.

Unknown said...

Your card is so cute! What a great idea to get 4 cards out of one piece of paper....I will have to try that! Great job!

Tracey McNeely said...

All four cards are fabulous Leigh. Really unique.