Tuesday, April 12, 2011

First day of school

I remember being so excited when the school-themed Crate Paper arrived at MSS last fall. It was so lovely and fun, I ended up purchasing most (if not all!) of the patterned paper and the stickers and chipboard shapes, too.

But for some reason, I didn't work with it right away (although I did enjoy looking at it when I'd search through my files of patterned paper!)

Well, a few weeks ago, I pulled it out and made this layout and about four others as well. Here's one of them, something I made for April's MSS DT Triple Threat Challenge: to use a journaling tag, a stamp and polka dots.


In addition to the Crate goodness, I used two Pink Paislee stamps and a Little Yellow Bicycle journaling tag.

Is there any product that you loved when you bought it (more than six months ago) but haven't used yet?

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I honestly can't think of any product I've hung on too for that long! LOL. But I love your layout! :)

Hope that your week is going great!
e.