Thursday, February 24, 2011

My Paris Album, part 2

You can view Part 1 of my Paris album here.



As you can see, I kept most of these layouts pretty simple.









My biggest regret is not having better clothes and my hair done nicely for my photo beside the Seine. Ha!







My wonderful friend, Susan had brought me back the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found patterned paper from a trip to the States and I think I used up almost every scrap of it. It was just so perfect for these photos!

I loved how I could make it tie in even further with my photos.... like in this layout about taking the metro, I used a piece of pp that said "transporation" and "routes"...



... and on my final layout, about going home, this little bird with the cages just seemed perfect.



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wowsers! You sure did a lot in that 2 hours which I think is totally cool!!!! I love your travel pages. I am going to do it like this when I go on my girlie trip in July!
e.