Wednesday, February 23, 2011

My Paris Album, part 1

Now before you start to think that I am some sort of jet-setting, world traveller (ha! I so wish!), I need to explaing that this Paris album is made up of photos taken on our 6 hours layover in France, when we were coming back from DR Congo last February. By the time we took the train to Paris, we had about 2 hours to spend there.

Because these layouts are stored in the same album as my Congo layouts, I wanted them to have something in common with the Congo layouts, while at the same time, I wanted to display the vast contrast between the two countries. So, I decided to use kraft cardstock for it, but instead of the brightly coloured Pink Paislee and OA patterned paper that I used for my Congo layouts, I chose products from the My Mind's Eye Lost & Found collections (market street & union square).









For these two layouts, I used two sheets of the Market Street "Love" Beautiful Glittered paper and used the reverse side on both. Then on the next two layouts, I used a third sheet of it & used both sides.





Just like my Congo albums, I used some WRMK page protectors and slid in my photos and patterned paper with journaling.







For this layout, I used Challenge 16 on the MME blog to make it. This next layout is beside it in my album.



Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Julie Overby said...

Wow, your style is always so stunning. You amaze me!