Friday, November 12, 2010

A few online crop layouts...

.... to share...

This first one, I made a couple of weeks ago with the MSS November kit:



I was really pleased with how the misting turned out for the title! For a step-by-step tutorial about I made the title, check out today's MSS blog post.

This layout was created for a copycat challenge. I was suppose to scraplift a layout on the first page of the MSS gallery, so I chose Flo's Give Thanks layout. I lifted the design and the Pink Paislee Artisan Frame as part of the title treatment.




This next layout, I created with some Crate goodness. No challenge involved, although I might post it later as one.





And this next layout I created for Flo's challenge to use three manufacturers on your layout: Crate Paper (all of the patterned paper), October Afternoon (the dark brown letter stickers) and American Crafts (the pink brad).



And what I'm thankful for today...

November 12th: Scrapbooking

I know, shocking isn't it?
But honestly, I love this hobby and I love that I still love it so much after 7.5 years!

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Julie Overby said...

Absolutely gorgeous Leigh!! It cracks me up that we are working the same paper line at the same time again! LOL I can't upload the stuff I was working on though. : ( Love your layouts!

Kim said...

Luv your new layouts Leigh!

I gotta get my hands on some of that Crate paper soon!

..hope you're having a restful weekend!
Kim
:)