Monday, June 14, 2010

A productive weekend....

...scrappy-wise, that is. ;)

Thanks to the MSS online crop and some sketches that I found online, I was able to get four layouts done this weekend.



For this one, I used Bazzill cardstock, everything else October Afternoon and a Pink Paislee Sunday Sketch.



Then, I was attempting to create a layout in less than 20 minutes for a challenge I posted at MSS, and failed miserably. This one took me over an hour! I used Creative Scrappers' sketch #107.



Another attempt at the 20 minutes or less challenge, and again, it took me over an hour. I used Creative Scrappers' sketch #105.



One last attempt at the 20 minutes or less-- this one took me 30 minutes! (Close enough, I figure.) I used a sketch from The Color Room #9.

So, two things I learned:
1. I am not a fast scrapper.
2. I was very inspired by scrapping pictures of Jonah this weekend.

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Christa said...

I love your layouts!! Very colorful and great designs!

Unknown said...

These are all fabulous! You have totally inspired me to scrap my millions of field trip pics!

Briana Johnson said...

an online crop? that's cool. Your pages are fab! I love the way the photos are arranged on the first one.