Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Some layouts to share....

As I mentionned in my previous post, that I actually got to scrapbook over Spring Break, which made me happy, especially scrapping with My Scrap Shoppe's April kit. Lately, I've been making three or four layouts with a kit, but with this one, the colours and embellishments were so great and matched so many of my photos, that I ended up making six layouts with it. Here they are...



I've been wanting to add a banner to a layout for a while now and this page just seemed perfect for it.



I usually scrap more with "girlie colours" for Sage, but it was a nice change to use some blue on a layout for her.





I made this layout to express to Austin how much I enjoy listening to him sing beside me in church on Sunday mornings. It's wonderful!







Then, I decided to scrap some Corn & Apple pictures from last summer...







And I had picked up this My Mind's Eye title die-cut at the Shoppe and decided to use it with what was left of my kit:





Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

xoxo... t said...

Love all the layouts - my fave one is "icing on the cake"!

Kim said...

Luv 'em all Leigh!! I really like the banner embellishment.

And I had the same plans over Spring Break to clean out my kids' rooms, and thought the same as you, NO FUN in that! So that is still something to tackle very soon in this household! ....and your steak dinner looked delish!

:)

Amy W. said...

fabulous stuff you've made, Leigh! so inspiring and i definately need inspiration. good to see you around again. :)

amy w.