Friday, November 06, 2009

It's finally Friday!

What a week!

I worked Monday, yesterday & today.

On Tuesday, I took advantage of my day off to clean my kitchen. It looked so good, I should have taken a picture, because it definitely hasn't stayed that way. Sigh.

On Wednesday, Sage, Val & I went to Winnipeg for a doctor's appointment for Sage. And, a little shopping & lunch out. When I told Sage of our plans, her eyes lit up and she said: "Really? Thank you, Mom!" So sweet!

And add on skating lessons twice a week, a MCSLA meeting and tae kwon do three times this week, yeah, I'm a little pooped.

So, what better way to relax after a busy week, than to spend it scrapbooking? ;)

My Scrap Shoppe is having their monthly online crop this weekend. You can check out the challenges posted for it here. I'm hoping to get some scrapbooking done, amidst the lawn work that is calling my name and post some new layouts.

Oh, and if you're looking for some inspiration for Christmas projects, the MSS DT has been posting Christmas ideas on the MSS blog this month. Here's a link to today post (by me): It's getting to be that time of year.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Can't wait to see what you create! :) Sounds like you had a long week. I hope you've taken some time to rest!

xoxo... t said...

Hi Leigh!
My name is Tara - I check out your blog often and am always inspired by your great work! After seeing your "Blessed" LO, I was so inspired that I tried my own version - check it out on my blog www.tleclaire.blogspot.com. Thanks for sharing your great work with everyone!
- Tara :)