Saturday, July 25, 2009

I've been accused...

of slacking on my blog lately.

And it's true. I apologize.

But it's summer and we've been busy with going to the beach, going for bike rides, going to the Winkler Pool (twice this week!), and just trying to enjoy as much summer goodness as we can!

I also got to spend the day on Wednesday with my wonderful friend, Val. We shopped and ate out-- it was great!

Now, my SIL and her family are visiting for four days and after they leave on Tuesday, my brothers and my nephew are coming for a visit for two days. It should be good. Busy, but good.

Sigh. I ♥ summer.

Here are a few layouts that I made using the CMK July kit:









I've also posted on the Scrap For A Cure Blog and the My Scrap Shoppe Blog today, if you'd like to check out my posts.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Rebecca Keppel said...

I love everything you've done with the July kit Leigh. I really adore that last LO. Something about the simplicity and little details and how the line of photos almost looks like one big photo--awesome!

Heather M. said...

I'm glad you are having such a good summer! Sounds wonderful!

I miss you and apologize for my lack of emails.

Love your layouts - those alphas are awesome!

ellen s. said...

i love each one of them!what you did with that kit is amazing!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

you're not the only one slacking on the blog thing this summer! LOL!
you have some truly awesome photos from this summer that are going to be fab to scrap! love all you latest scrappiness and what you did with the CMK kit!