Saturday, July 18, 2009

It's Saturday....

and I thought I'd take a break from posting our Denver vacation pictures (because I still need to edit them) and post some things that we've been keeping busy with...

1. I went for a run this morning and ran 5km (3 miles) for the first time this year. I had the three kids with me, two on bikes and a third on roller blades, which made it all the more fun. ;)

2. We've spend our afternoons at the beach for the past two weeks doing swimming lessons with the kids. And the all passed!! Yay! Here are a few pictures I took:







The love to build these river systems that lead to the lake. They do it every day.

Sage loved her swimming teacher, Colleen.



3. I've been reading a lot (I ♥ summer reading!) and trying to fit in some scrapping, too. Here is a layout that I made using CMK's July kit. I blogged about it a little here, if you'd like to check it out.



Well, that's all I have time for today... we're off to the library.
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Sherri said...

a simply fun page Leigh! I think we have a very similar scrapping style ☺

Rene said...

Hi,
somehow found your blog and was looking at your lovely layouts in the archives and came across the counting book. did you make that? is it a kit? i would love to make one for my 19 month old grandson - don't you know he loves cars!
Thanks!

Liz Goldhawk said...

thanks for sharing the pictures! Love the multi-colour letters for the title on your layout!