Monday, April 20, 2009

Thirteen random things

1. It's Cameron and my thirteenth wedding anniversary today.



2. I can't believe I haven't blogged in almost a week!

3. I posted on the CMK blog this morning. Here's a sneak:



You can check out my post here.

4. We had our church's annual Spring Carnival on Friday evening. There were over 100 kids in attendance and I'm pretty sure that everyone had a great time!





5. Austin performed in a sketch on stage at the carnival and did a great job!

6. I attended Super Scrap Day (MSS's all day crop) on Saturday and got five layouts done.

7. Austin attended his first tae kwon do tournament on Saturday and won a silver medal for sparring!



8. Austin wasn't feeling well yesterday, so I stayed home from church and from our Easter gathering with Cam's family to stay with him. We watched movies and hung out together.

9. I set up my scrapping stuff on the dining room table and got 3.5 layouts done.

10. My team for our Amazing Race Pool at MSS came in first last night!

11. I went for my first run of 2009 this morning!! Sage rode along with me on her bike (2.5 km).

12. We are still in the middle of our basement renos. I'm hoping that the one wall we're taking down will get done tonight and that I can start painting on Wednesday.

13. I posted this layout in the MSS gallery this morning for our April DT challenge.


7 comments:

Shanna said...

What a fun post Leigh!!! Happy Anniversary girl! Enjoy your special day!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Happy Anniversary! Love your layout and the fun photos!

Daniela Dobson said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the 13 things! The layouts are fabulous!!!

Audrey Pettit said...

You always have so much stuff going on! I always love to see all your photos. Glad you're still taking so many, even with your 365 project officially over.
Love your pages!
Congrats on your anniversary, too!

Julie Overby said...

Awe!! Happy Anniversary a day late!! You two are so sweet!

Great layouts too!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Happy Anniversary Leigh!

Sounds and looks like you have been very busy, but having a lot of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Leigh!!! I hope you had a special day. :)