Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Project 366, week 51

It's so crazy to think that in another week and a day, I'll be taking my last photo for this project!

Here are my photos of the day for the past week:



Tuesday, Dec. 16: Austin had a special part at his school Christmas concert and sang in a trio with two other boys from his class.


Wednesday, Dec. 17th: Got some presents wrapped.


Thursday, Dec. 18th: The kids performed for the seniors at our church afterschool. Austin played Up on the Housetop, Sage sang Away in a Manger and Jonah sang Jingle Bells. :)


Friday, Dec. 19th: I was asked to volunteer at the boys' school in the afternoon. I helped the kids make these reindeer ornaments out of popsicle sticks.


Saturday, Dec. 20th: The highlight of the kids' week-- watching Saturday morning cartoons.


Sunday, Dec. 21st: Our church Christmas concert in the evening. Sage was an angel and had a line: "Hello Mary. It's my job to tell you of a gift from God." She did great! I loved this shot I got of her and her friend chatting on stage during the concert! Too cute!


Monday, Dec. 22nd: With our cousins this year we picked names and said that the gifts had to be homemade. Here are Jonah and Sage working on one of theirs in the kitchen.
Thanks for looking!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh Great memories Leigh!

crazy4scrappin said...

great pictures for December...can't wait to see your finished album. Happy Holidays!!

Nicole said...

Great pics! Looks like you guys had a busy week.

Staci Taylor said...

Awesome photos, especially that top one! Did you use a filter to get that dreamy effect? Ahh, I recognize the zoned out look in the watching cartoons photo, lol!

Danielle Flanders said...

Your children look so happy, you have such a wonderful family! Happy Holidays, Leigh!
Dani

Liz Goldhawk said...

love all the pictures... that one of Sage talking to her friend during the concert is great and I love the handmade gift exchange idea! Have a wonderful Christmas!

Anabelle O'Malley said...

Such sweet photos, Leigh. I love the blurring on the first one. How did you do that??? And the one of them watching TV is priceless. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Wendy Kwok said...

Your kids are soooo adorable!
Have a blessed Christmas!

Audrey Pettit said...

Always love your photos! Merry, merry Christmas to you, Leigh!

Anonymous said...

I love your photos!! I wish your family a very Merry Christmas!!!!! Oh, and congrats on you know what. ;)