Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Project 366, week 50

Wow, in the home stretch now. Only a few weeks left of 2008, so only a few weeks left of my project 366....

Here are my photos of the day for the past week:


Tuesday, Dec. 9th: I put out some Christmas decorations.


Wednesday, Dec. 10th: I got my Christmas cards written, addressed and mailed.


Thursday, Dec. 11th: Sage was amusing herself by setting up the wooden nativity pieces like a train.


Friday, Dec. 12th: Friends of our came over for a visit in the evening. I took this picture of Sage with Alex. (Aren't they beautiful?)


Saturday, Dec. 13th: Austin, practising some Chrsitmas songs.


Sunday, Dec. 14th: Austin & I played battleship after lunch. He won.


Monday, Dec. 15th: These two were sick Sunday evening, so they spent the day in their jammies, getting better. Here they're practising Away in a Manger.

Thanks for looking!

5 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Love them! I'm going to be sad when your project is over, Leigh. I'm definitely going to miss your weekly photos. I love how they capture the small details of life.
Love Sage with the wooden nativity. We have one, too, that Nik always sets up on the floor so that anyone can play with it. I think that's precious!

Lucy Edson said...

Great photos, Leigh! Sometimes a day in jammies is a great day! ;) Love the photo of your kids practicing piano together!

Anonymous said...

super cute photos!!!! you are so good at keeping up with these weekly pics, and it is awesome!!!!

Heather M. said...

Great photos! i love the one of your letters!

david santos said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.