Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's been a while...

since I've updated. Sorry. I caught a bad cold that has all but knocked me out. I'm feeling a bit better today, but feel there's a lot I need to catch up on.

Oh well, now that the kids are on break, I'm sure that'll be no problem. Ha!

I posted a project on the Just Cre8 blog. If you'd like to check it out, you can click here.

In other scrappy news, I was asked to join a scrapbooking challenge site made up of Canadian scrapbook artists. It's called The Inspired Scrapper. The site is up if you click on the link. More info about the design team will be posted next week.

And a layout to share:



I created it using this week's Scrappy Formula at CMK. I also used Bazzill cardstock, Sandylion, October Afternoon and Stampin' Up! patterned paper, Scenic Route letter stickers and Stampin' Up! (tree, leaves) and Hero Arts (owl) stamps.





Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Hi Leigh! Love your CD ornaments. What a great idea to make one every year. And love your page, too. Every week, I totally blank on that scrappy formula! Ugh!

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better soon - these colds that are going around at the moment are so nasty...

Gorgeous layout btw and conratz and the DT!!

David said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ivo SerenthĂ  said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wendy Kwok said...

Hope you are feeling better. Love that LO.... lovely design and colours.

Anonymous said...

Get to feeling better soon girl .. and I just love love love your work and style boo ..

Sasha

Danielle Holsapple said...

CONGRATS on the DT spot! Have a great time with it! And I love that layout....I had already added it to my favs!

Tricia Wilson said...

Hey Leigh! Thanks for stoppin' by my blog and saying hello.
I love the tree stamp and the little owl, very cute! Congrats on the DT.

Anne Krashel said...

Congrats on joining the Inspired Scrapper. Looks like a group of very talented ladies.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Sherry said...

Love the layouts!! Congrats on the dt!!

Heather M. said...

love your layout! hope you are feeling better soon!