Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Project 366, week 39

Here are my photos of the day for the past week:


Tuesday, September 23th: I took this one when I picked up the boys at school. He was mad at me about something... I can't remember what...



Wednesday, September 24th: Taken in front of a pumpkin cart in town.



Thursday, September 25th: Taken at our little photo shoot at the park.




Friday, September 26th: Sage got some money from her Uncle Chris & Auntie Cheryl for her birthday and we went shopping at Walmart, where we found this Polly Pocket set on sale!



Saturday, September 27th: I hosted a crop at our local library.



Sunday, September 28th: We went on a hayride at my MIL's farm with some friends and I was really pleased with this photo of Jonah.



Monday, September 29th: Sage and a little friend, entertaining themselves during Jonah's soccer game.



Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Leah said...

Love your pictures! I particularly love the a&w rootbeer in the one. So cute! Thanks for sharing!

Danielle Flanders said...

great photos! Love the second one!