Thursday, April 10, 2008

Anticipation

I like to plan things.

I like to anticipate events.

I like having things to look forward to.

Right now, I'm looking forward to my friend, Darlene and her daughter coming over for supper tonight. Then, we're planning on taking a walk together, with four children. (Should be interesting, but I know we'll have fun visiting.)

I'm looking forward to getting together with my friend, Val, tomorrow morning. Drinking hot chocolate, visiting, tossing around some ideas, planning some SS lessons. Always fun when we get together.

And, I'm looking forward to Super Scrap Day at MSS on Saturday. From 9am to 9pm. Yes, that's right, twelve hours of scrapbooking. Sitting with Susan and Anita and other friends I've met online. Cannot wait.

It's so nice to have stuff to look forward to.

What are you looking forward to?

4 comments:

anita said...

a good nights sleep!!! ;)

Melanie said...

A night in Fort Gary Hotel with hubby... and without kids. Down duvet, cozy room, no responsibilities... need I say more? Someday we will go...

Unknown said...

stop coughing and have a non stop 8h sleep ! Soon, in a few weeks, that will be again.

Heather M. said...

Hmmmm, that's a good question. I'm really looking forward to 2 girlfriends and their kids coming over on Monday for a visit. I'm also looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow morning! SOOOO glad it's Friday!