Monday, March 17, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my friend, Heather, to share 7 random facts about myself. So here goes...

1. I wore braces for three years, in junior and senior high, and a retainer for another two. I stopped wearing the retainer though and my lower teeth have shifted back to how they were.

2. I loved high school-- everything about it. The classes, the teachers, hanging out with my friends everyday-- it was great.

3. I cannot wait for spring! We went for a walk this morning and seeing patches of grass here and there almost made me giddy.

4. Last week, I got an order from Booth College in Winnipeg to make 100 invitations for their graduation barbecue. They wanted a Celtic theme.
5. I went out for coffee with my friend Darlene for her birthday last night. We had great time-- as usual. I'm so thankful for the friends that God has blessed me with. :)
6. I'm going to be in a play for our Good Friday service at the rec centre this week. It's quite funny but has a serious ending. It should be good.
7. Lately, I'm addicted to playing Scrabulous and Scramble on Facebook.
If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged and play along. :)

1 comment:

Heather M. said...

Congrats on the invitations! They are gorgeous! How fun!
Loved reading more about you! I have to say though, I hated almost everything about high school except for a couple teachers. I'm glad yours was a good experience!