Friday, February 22, 2008

A few pages...

from my Lent Journal.

So far I haven't done too much with it. (I'm very glad I didn't set a goal for one entry a day or anything crazy like that-- I would have given up a while ago I'm sure!) I've actually been inspired to work on it at different times, just not at times when it's actually possible to do so-- like during the sermon on Sunday morning!


(This was my "trial run" with my butterfly mask.)
(I covered a Scenic Route chipboard frame with patterned paper and used rub-ons to create the quote. It's one of my favourites from Rick Warren's Purpose Driven Life. On the back, I journaled a few thoughts about it.)
I had fun with this next one (the following three photos). I took a piece of Bazzill scalloped cardstock (5.5x11.5") and folded it. On the front, I did this:
When you open it, you see this:
And I journaled on the back:
Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Heather said...

It looks fabulous Leigh!! He is awesome for sure!!!

Tam said...

this is gorgeous. TFS!

Heather M. said...

Wow, Leigh! It's absolutely GORGEOUS! I love that photo on the worship page! Stunning!