Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Project 366, week 4

Wow, four weeks into the year already-- January is flying by! (And a good thing, too, because I'm really looking forward to spring!)

Here are my pictures for the last week:


Tuesday, January 22: My friend, Val, set up her scrabble board with words to take a picture for the mini-album craft I planned for our women's retreat.


Wednesday, January 23: My favourite soft-drink. Seven years ago, I was addicted to drinking Coca-Cola. I would have a glass or two every day. Then I started on a weight loss program where I gave up sugar (including Coke!) and haven't drank any since. Diet rootbeer has been my substitute, but I don't drink it every day.


Thursday, January 24: For Family Literacy Day, our library held a pyjama party. All three of my kids wore their jammies brought a stuffed friends with them, where they listened to guest readers read them stories. So cute!


Friday, January 25: My first picture at Camp Arnes for our women's retreat. I was on the planning committee, so we drove up a little earlier to set up the rooms. Each women got a folder for the weekend and amazing gift bags (think cool hair product, tanning stuff and chocolate!)


Saturday, January 26: (Day two of the retreat.) My friends, Val (in blue) and Pam (in pink), making mini-albums (my craft). It was so cool to see Val scrapbooking-- I've been trying to get her to try it for almost 5 years!


Sunday, January 27: The forty-two women who attended our retreat, plus our speaker. I set up my camera on a table and used the timer to take this shot (so I could be in it, too!)

Monday, January 28: So, I was sick all weekend with a terrible cold and Monday was the worst day. So I pretty much spent the day trying to function, keeping my kids alive and reading this book, which was very good.
So, there are my pictures for the week. Any favourites?

2 comments:

Melanie said...

My favorite picture is or Pam and Val making mini albums 'cause I want to be there!!! Looks like a lot of fun! And those treats in the rooms... got any extras??? ;)

Anonymous said...

Great pics - my fav is the scrabble board. Susan