Saturday, May 19, 2007

Photo Shoot

We had a bit of a photo shoot in our livingroom this morning.

Last night, we went to Winkler to Superstore to buy Austin the Nintendo Gamecube system that he's been saving for-- only to find out that they no longer sell the one he wanted for $87 and the one they have now is $107 (ten dollars more than what Austin can afford. :( )

So, I did some checking on ebay last night and found some systems for less. I told Austin that I'd found these on the computer and that I would show them to him AFTER I got some nice group shots of the three of them.

(Is this horrible to bribe them like this?)

Anyway, I was pretty happy with a few of the shots that I got. (It's so hard to get all three looking and smiling at the same time!)







Then Austin wanted a turn taking the photos. And he got this picture of me.



Well, it's a pretty gloomy and cool long weekend Saturday here. We went to the library this morning and the video store, so we should be happy for a little while (& maybe I can get some scrapbooking in, too!)

4 comments:

Heather said...

Great shots. I bribe my kids all the time to take pictures. Mostly with candy.

Eva said...

Great pictures, Leigh!

Heather M. said...

Such sweet photos! They look so big! And I really like that one of you - Austin has a great eye already!

Marcy said...

Do what you got to do!!!