Tuesday, March 06, 2007

A little something about me...

I got this list of questions from Eva's blog and thought I'd answer them, too. (I know, I'm such a copycat!)

1. What is your occupation? Stay at home mom
2. What color are your socks right now? grey wool ones with holes in the bottom
3.What are you listening to right now? computer humming
4.What was the last thing you ate? a nanaimo bar
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes, I miss it.
6.If you were a crayon, what color would you be? midnight blue
7. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone? Anita
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? The person whose blog I lifted this from, yes.
9. How old are you today? 34
10. Favorite drink? skim milk
11. What is you favorite sport to watch? baseball
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? not permanently
13. Pets? nope
14. Favorite food? french fries, hamburgers
15. What was the last movie you watched? Lucky Seven (with Patrick Dempsey-- love him!)
16. Favorite day of the year? My birthday
17. Favorite things to do at home? scrapbook, computer, reading, hang out with my family
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? my doll Mary
19. Which is your favorite: spring or fall? Spring
20. Cherries or Blueberries? neither-- strawberries
21. Living arrangements? in a house with Cameron, Austin, Jonah & Sage
22. When was the last time you cried? Last Thursday evening
23. What is on the floor of your closet? clothes hamper, bins of clothes, box of books
24. What did you do last night? Went to bed at 8:15!
25. Favorite smell? Newborn baby
26.What are you afraid of? Losing my kids.
27. How many siblings? 2 wonderful brothers!
28. How many vehicles have you owned? 5 plus 3 trucks while I've been married to Cameron
29. Number of keys on your key ring? um, four?
30. How many years at your current job? almost 8
31. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
32. How many provinces have you lived in? 1
33. Favorite holiday? Christmas
34. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? yes, dirt bike
35. Do you like Rollercoasters? yes
36. How long have you been with your spouse? married 11 years next month
37. What is your pet peeve? bad grammar/spelling
38. Favorite comfort food? chocolate
39. Are you afraid of death? no
40. What was your favorite teacher's name? a tie: Mr. Tinman & Mrs. Leonard
41. Where was your favorite vacation? BC for my brother's wedding 2 1/2 years ago
42. Is your glass half full, or half empty? half full
43. What is your favorite body part? um.......
44. What do you do for fun? scrapbook, hang out with friends
45. What is your resolution for this year? to be more joyful

Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Eva said...

Well, we definitely have some things in common...although bad spelling only bothers me sometimes! ;)

Unknown said...

New born baby smell? I guess I'll be finding out about that smell soon!