Sunday, February 25, 2007

What a great...

scrapbooking weekend!

We hosted our scrapbooking weekend! We hosted our monthly online crop this weekend at MSS and it was great. Lots of challenges. Lots of fun.

Susan came over on Friday night and, after a not-so-quick run to Walmart and the Shoppe, we scrapbooked together until after midnight.

On Saturday, I was able to scrapbook in snatches here and there and I just finished up a layout tonight.

I loved the challenges and loved getting #1 through 9 done out of 10. Don't know why that excites me, but it does! So here what I got done this weekend:


This layout was for the challenge I posted, which was to put a title on your photo.


The mini book I created (and fulfilled Marcy's challenge to use 7 products from different manufacturers.)


Austin's field trip layout for Liz's challenge to use something you'd normally throw away on a layout (I used the map of the park) and Val's challenge to combine circles and squares.


This layout was for the copycat challenge-- I scraplifted a layout from Anita's gallery.


Marcy challenged us to use negative space on a layout (not a very difficult challenge for me, as I am a fan of negative space.)


And Liz's first challenge was a sketch challenge. I made this layout using her sketch.
Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Glad you played along Leigh!

Eva said...

Wow, you got a lot done!! Great layouts!