Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Good things

Here are a few things that I've enjoyed over the holiday season:



Hanging out with this guy for a couple of days (believe it or not!)

This is my older brother, Trevor, who took this photo himself with my camera and told me that he wanted to see it on my blog. So, here you go, Trev.



Spending time with my nephew, Noah. He's Trevor's 3 1/2 year old son and is adorable. I think what makes him even cuter is the fact that he speaks in French 99% of the time. Trevor insisted that I speak to him in english and by the end of the second day, Noah had replied to me in english once(which was also very cute!)



Spending time with friends (ALWAYS a favourite thing to do!) This morning, I had coffee with Anita and she took this picture of our girls. I think it looks like they're doing some sort of interpretative dance, but they were really just chasing each other around the living room.



Playing games with my kids. Jonah and Sage got Dora YUM and Diego Lotto for Christmas from their uncle Trevor and they've been quite a hit. I've also played Battleship with Austin (also from Uncle Trevor) a couple of times (he creamed me yesterday with no help!) and I taught him how to play Yahtzee last night (a huge favourite of mine from when I was a kid!)



Scrapbooking with Austin tonight. He's been telling me for a while how he's good at scrapbooking and hinting that he'd like to scrapbook with me. So tonight, after supper, we went downstairs to my scrap space and made the above layout together. I was surprised that it wasn't as frustrating as I thought it would be-- it was fun and a great way to spend time together one on one.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Happy New Year, Leigh!! May it be filled with precious memories and much creativity!