Friday, January 20, 2006

The girl likes my supplies

I was scrapbooking this afternoon and went into the computer room to scan a layout and checked my emails and My Scrap Shoppe. When I returned to my scrap table, I found Sage, my 16 month old, under the table and her face was red. Red. Like ink pad red. Because, she had gotten into my supplies-- namely my alphabet stamps. The stamps were spread all over the floor, in pieces and she had read ink all over her hands, face, ears and hair! (I would have taken a picture, but Cameron had taken it along with him this afternoon.) I remembered that baby wipes remove ink, so I managed to get rid of most of it, but even after a bath, her hair still looks a little red!

I guess I need to find a new storage space for my supplies...

5 comments:

Heather M. said...

LOL!!!! Oops!!!! Too bad you didn't have the camera!

Anonymous said...

Oh Leigh that is so hilarious! (not at the moment but reading about it now that you're smiling at it too makes me smile!!!) Glad you got most of it off!!! Did DH notice her red highlights???

Hi my name is Marjorie said...

How cute is that...from my point I'm sure not yours.*smiles* Thanks for the thank you email... I've now got a new blog to read...

Heather M. said...

Oh cool! I love your new banner! How did you do that??!?!

Heather said...

Oh no! I was thinking of opening up the baby gate after I finally get my scrapbook room into order but may be not now. Micah is usually good but Kendra we'll see as time goes on.